Popular with walkers and ramblers, Ilmington is an unspoilt venue for visitors from home and abroad. Horse riding, fishing, cycling, quad biking and shooting are also available in the local area – just ask us for details.
Whilst you're with us why not visit one of the many attractions nearby:
* Bleinheim Palace - set in 2100 acres with a magnificent lake, its where we get our water from.
* Warwick Castle - for an incredible day out.
* Bourton House - stately home with fabulous gardens and an art gallery.
* Compton Verney - the award winning art gallery set within 120 acres of spectacular parkland.
* Broadway Tower - for incredible Cotswold views.
* Sezincote - a unique and extraordinary Indian house set amongst the Cotswold hills.
* Stratford Upon Avon for Shakespeare, theatres and great shopping.
* Lapstone for an incredible shopping and spa experience set in stunning countryside.
* Whichford Pottery - a family run business.
* Timeless Chipping Campden, Stow-on-the-Wold and other Cotswold villages are nearby and the towns of Warwick Royal Leamington Spa and Cheltenham are a short drive away.
The Howard Arms is easy to find in the centre of the village and provides ample off-street parking.